HYDE ‘BELIEVING IN MYSELF’ NEW SINGLE FOR TOKYO MARATHON 2020
DIGITAL SINGLE AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 26
FOLLOWED BY CD MARCH 18 IN JAPAN
SPECIAL MOVIE OUT NOW FEATURING TOKYO MARATHON FOOTAGE
(Tokyo, January 28, 2020, Universal Music LLC)
– HYDE will be releasing his new single ‘BELIEVING IN MYSELF’ digitally on February 26, which was announced on January 21 as commissioned by Tokyo Marathon 2020. The physical release will follow in Japan on March 18. In addition, a special movie is available now on YouTube featuring the footage from Tokyo Marathon.
‘BELIEVING IN MYSELF’ was produced specifically for the Marathon following the conversation between HYDE and Tadaaki Hayano, the Race Director of Tokyo Marathon, organized as a special event of JAAF RunLink – a project by Japan Association of Athletics Federations for realizing ‘Wellness Athletics’. In June 2019, HYDE met with Hayano as part of the JAAF RunLink project where Hayano was Chief Officer. HYDE confessed in the conversation that he was a secret runner and, because Hayano had the idea of Fusion Running and everyone can have their own style of running, he kept thinking to fuse music with running. Hayano then commissioned HYDE to contribute a song inspired by Tokyo Marathon 2020 when the two met with each other again, which HYDE consented willingly.
Tokyo Marathon 2020 takes place on Sunday, March 1.
# # #
* ‘BELIEVING IN MYSELF’ Special Movie: https://www.marathon.tokyo/news/detail/news_001546.html
* New Single ‘BELIEVING IN MYSELF
New Single ‘BELIEVING IN MYSELF / INTERPLAY’
Single CD to be released on March 18, 2020 (Wed)
Digital one-track single to be released on February 26, 2020 (Wed)
- BELIEVING IN MYSELF [inspired by Tokyo Marathon 2020]
* CD Details
JPY2,000 (excl. tax) / JPY2,200 (incl. tax)
‘BELIEVING IN MYSELF’ (Music Video)
‘BELIEVING IN MYSELF’ (Documentary)
‘INTERPLAY’ (Music Video)
JPY1,200 (excl. tax) / JPY1,320 (incl. tax)
* HYDE Information: https://www.hyde.com/